Thursday, April 29, 2010

Music is for me as a drug that takes me to the place where my problems disappear. I can to think freely and to see the everything from your origins. The kind music that like me have as characteristic your content social. It have a social sense and includes instruments that producing harmonic melodies. My music the download from the internet. Here I can to get all type the music. From national sing since international groups. I follow groups called Inti Illimani, Quilapayum, Los jaivas, Joe vasconcelos, Sol y lluvia and the popular singer Victor Jara. For the general I go to every your concert and listen your music every time I can. When I study listen a Silvio Rodriguez or orchestral music. When I am happy like me dance and listen to Juan Luis Guerra or regeton. When I am sad listen only to me awareness and I search other distraction. The music is in every moment the my life this is part of our culture and is essential for our life. If I want to relax after class I hear music in my bed. If I want to enjoy with my friends I hear music with they.when I am with my family we talked and danced. Always the music is part of my social and personal activity.When you feel sad or happy listening to music? when you celebrate a holiday, do not dance? when we hear a beautiful song wake up feelings hide in ous. " Music is a natural part of our social development"

1 comment:

  1. The music is a drug??... well... the music is all... the music is the melody that create our lifes... I played with Los Jaivas jaja, I was the electric guitarist of Los Jaivas by one night!

    ReplyDelete