Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Films

Films have something that makes us dream, a combination between fantasy and the real life. In films we reflect our desires. We see how our more intimate desires are represented in them. It s for this reason that I don’t see films very often. Films make us sleep and think about how things should be an “ideal world ”. Although I recognize that the Chilean films have a more social topic. This search, mostly , show our cultural characteristics. These are films that I like.
My favorite film is “Braveheart”. I like it because it tells the history the Scottish people , their war for freedom. Also, the independence war of Scotland has many mysteries, as the relation between “the templar knight” and the masonry and the people Scottish.

If I want to see a movie, I prefer a frosty night, a good company and at home. See an action film is a good overview to spend a frizzing night. Although, if I get to choose between a film and the football mach, I prefer the game. If the film related to football or any other sport would be excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment