Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Earthquake

The 29 the february I was in my bed trying to sleep. Y live with my sister and my two nieces. They was sleeping when the earthquake started. My first reaction was very coward. Y was feeling a fear that ran through my body. Y covered my head with my arms and wait about two seconds that the earthquake was over. When I was calmer I wake up and went to talk with my sister about what was happening. This night was not quit.Once that finished this phenomenon I ran to parents house but to see how they were. My peace returned when I saw that my sister and my parents were good. This night was the anxiety and conversation. the next morning we call to the family that live around the region of the Araucania but know as they was. I gather with my friends food and clothing but the people what lost everything in the earthquake. I only hope that it not happen again because the country is not prepared to endure another tragedy as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment